[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 472: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3750: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3126)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3126)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3126)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3126)
Bookbinding • View topic - FYI<!-- MOD : MSSTI RSS Feeds (V1.2.1) - Start //--><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - Bookbinding" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php" /> <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - New posts" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php?mode=newposts" /><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - All forums" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php?mode=forums" /><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - All Topics" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php?mode=topics" /><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - All posts" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php?mode=posts" /><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - Attachments" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php?mode=attachments" /><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - Forum bugs reports" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php?f=12" /><link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS Feeds - Topic FYI" href="http://www.bookbindingforum.com/forum/rss.php?f=12&t=220" /><!-- MOD : MSSTI RSS Feeds (V1.2.1) - End //-->
 ATTENTION GUESTS: Please register to view all sections 
newsNews
rssRSS

FYI

important messages concerning this forum

FYI

Postby bookbum on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:49 am

Denis,

It seems that somehow my account got lost. I tried to login and got the message that my username didn't exist. I re-registered using the same name, password and email address and was able to get back in. I also see no recent posts. (last one was Jun 02) That seems odd.
Dan
One of the Bookbums @
Ish Kabibble Books

Never stop learning!
bookbum

Re: FYI

Postby bookbum on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 am

Awwww, just found the item on your that you had problems with your server. Any idea how many accounts got lost?
Dan
One of the Bookbums @
Ish Kabibble Books

Never stop learning!
bookbum

Postby admin on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:11 am

Yes, sorry about that, only a few account were lost, the one's registered since January as well as the posts since that time. I am still looking for a more recent backup of the database but so far no luck.
My deep apologies, I goofed while re-designing the site at rebinding.com, and in the process wiped out the database. I was able to re-install the forum, but not without some losses, you were among them.
I have taken precautions for this not to happen again.

Denis
admin
Site Admin

Postby bookbum on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 am

That will teach me to change my name!
Dan
One of the Bookbums @
Ish Kabibble Books

Never stop learning!
bookbum

Return to bugs reports